The third meeting of the 2016/2017 Tri State SFPE calendar year will be on January 11th at Sharonville FD.
The presentation will be by Jake Bross from Johnson Controls/SimplexGrinnell, and he will talk about the various aspects of fire protection for critical assets. The presentation will include:
- Introduction to special agents
- Suppression agent types, detection and control.
- Functions and options
- Programming, delays, switches/controls.
- What is required? What codes apply?
- NFPA 2001, 72, etc. Joint Commission involved?
- Drawing review and approval process.
- NFPA standards, what to look for/what questions to ask.
- Acceptance testing standards and processes.
- Room integrity tests/peak pressurization, piping pressurization.
- Functions/Labeling, End User Training.
Jake Bross is a Regional Suppression Manager for SimplexGrinnell. He has 23 years of experience in the Fire Protection industry. He holds a NICET level 4 certification and is a Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS).
Please RSVP to the meeting using the attendance link above!